You will be happy to know I am just like you and sometimes I get myself into a wicked emotional tail spin I can’t seem to shake. 😉 Last week I got myself in a total tizz. I was totally agitated and stuck in a ‘not-so-happy’ spot. So let me share with you exactly how I got out of it.
Changing your biochemistry
When we are in a funk as I call it, what is happening is we are thinking a certain way, which is causing us to feel a certain way, we is causing us to think a certain way, and then … you get the point. This was my ‘tail spin’ or ’emotional sink hole’.
The thing with thinking is what we focus our attention on grows. Which leads to feeling. So if we want to change our results, we need to change what we are giving our attention too. It turns out I was paying too much attention to what was not working – which caused me to feel stressed. Which meant I became stupider. I also could not find a solution in that state of mind.
I needed to change my state and my biochemistry.
You have an amazing brain. It is a lot more capable than you can imagine. So here is how to tap into a LOT more of your amazing potential to get the results you really want.
Your brain works like a super computer. It has immense capability. Untapped potential. It is packed with million dollar ideas. In it are solutions to your every problem. It is truly awesome!
But the downside is that your brain can’t guess what you want to know, and it doesn’t do so well at the right, wrong, good or bad stuff. It just delivers.
Here is what your amazing brain delivers: THE ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS YOU ASK IT.
I just wanted to share with you some stories and pictures about the Bali Life Coach Training Course we ran last week in Candi Dasa, on the east coast of Bali. It was simply AMAZING!
Firstly congratulations to our four new WorldsBIGGESTGym Coaches: Colin, Adelle, Ashlea and Anika!! They will be amazing coaches in the months and years to come. They bring their own incredible life stories and experiences, which together with the new skills they learned, will make them invaluable support for someone overcoming challenges in their own life, or wanting to take their own life up to a new level.
Before the Course
The Bali Life Coach Training Course started a couple of months before arriving in Bali when I (Carl Massy) coached each person through a personal transformation program called the 30-Day Happiness Challenge. It actually goes for 6-weeks; but 30 days sounded more clean than 6-weeks. So by the time everyone arrived on the course they were at a higher level of understanding and consciousness, so we could go deeper and broader a lot quicker.
Damo & Carl have teamed up to take The Happiness Class (& YOUR Happiness) to a whole new level!!
Keep an eye out for details of when they will be coming near you.
In Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and Byron Bay (Australia) in September 2013. Looking forward to seeing you there. For more details check out The Happiness Class!!
For more details on Damien (Damo) Meldrum and Carl Massy just click on their names.
25 Reasons why the WorldsBIGGESTGym Life Coach Training is one of the best in the World
- It’s in happening in beautiful BALI (and Majorca from 2014)!!!!
- All trainee coaches get professionally coached themselves before the course so they know what it feels like to get professional coaching and follow a coaching program (thus truly understanding the challenges their future clients will have sticking with a coaching program) – this alone is also worth $997!
- Because of the above, all trainee coaches arrive at the course at a higher level of consciousness and enhanced knowledge
- We teach and provide the coaches with a proven system – the personal transformation system we call the 30-Day Happiness Challenge (which has been done by clients all over the world from CEO’s, to elite athletes, single mothers, retirees, people with serious illnesses and entrepreneurs)
- We completely immerse the trainees in the best (science-based) lifestyle practices for optimum happiness, vitality and health for the live-in part of the course in Bali Continue reading