I just wanted to share with you some stories and pictures about the Bali Life Coach Training Course we ran last week in Candi Dasa, on the east coast of Bali. It was simply AMAZING!
Firstly congratulations to our four new WorldsBIGGESTGym Coaches: Colin, Adelle, Ashlea and Anika!! They will be amazing coaches in the months and years to come. They bring their own incredible life stories and experiences, which together with the new skills they learned, will make them invaluable support for someone overcoming challenges in their own life, or wanting to take their own life up to a new level.
Before the Course
The Bali Life Coach Training Course started a couple of months before arriving in Bali when I (Carl Massy) coached each person through a personal transformation program called the 30-Day Happiness Challenge. It actually goes for 6-weeks; but 30 days sounded more clean than 6-weeks. So by the time everyone arrived on the course they were at a higher level of understanding and consciousness, so we could go deeper and broader a lot quicker.
25 Reasons why the WorldsBIGGESTGym Life Coach Training is one of the best in the World
- It’s in happening in beautiful BALI (and Majorca from 2014)!!!!
- All trainee coaches get professionally coached themselves before the course so they know what it feels like to get professional coaching and follow a coaching program (thus truly understanding the challenges their future clients will have sticking with a coaching program) – this alone is also worth $997!
- Because of the above, all trainee coaches arrive at the course at a higher level of consciousness and enhanced knowledge
- We teach and provide the coaches with a proven system – the personal transformation system we call the 30-Day Happiness Challenge (which has been done by clients all over the world from CEO’s, to elite athletes, single mothers, retirees, people with serious illnesses and entrepreneurs)
- We completely immerse the trainees in the best (science-based) lifestyle practices for optimum happiness, vitality and health for the live-in part of the course in Bali Continue reading