Walking Into Your Full Potential in Nepal.
It was amazing!
Awaken to your full potential as you journey through one of the most amazing places on the planet (and as you simultaneously journey within)
Set yourself up to experience more joy, abundance, success, consciousness and love in your life; while experiencing the incredible majesty and soulfulness of Nepal. Learn how to let go of anything that is holding you back. Get crystal clear about where you really really want to go in life. And discover how to express more of your latent potential each and every day. Experience a life-changing adventure that will shape your future direction and path.
Let Carl Massy – Coach, Strategist and Author – lead you on an amazing adventure trekking through the mountains of Nepal, while you explore and release your inner greatness, in a way that expands you, serves others and serves the greater good.
A small intimate group of Coaches. Only 6 places available. Suitable for intermediate levels of fitness.
A typical trekking day:
- Morning meditation & yoga
- Delivered your contemplative ‘Question of the Day’
- Lunch and conscious conversation
- Group Coaching Session
- Group Sharing
Words that come to mind when I think about this trek:
- Let go
- Dreaming big
- Detoxing body and mind
- Reconnecting with self, nature and others
- Ticking off the bucket list
- Learn and discover
- Create and plan
- Process past stuff
- Deep conversations
- Breathe deeply
- Gaze in wonder
- Life changing
- Coaching (before and during) by Carl Massy
- Tailored fitness training program & support (if required)
- 7-day trek fees, which includes guides, porters, food, accommodation, trekking fees, and internal flights
- 1 x night Accommodation in Kathmandu before the trek
- Copies of The Guidebook to Happiness, The Guidebook to Optimum Health and The Guidebook to Authentic Success
Optional Coaching (Over 60% Discount!!):
3-Months Coaching with Carl Massy after you return from Nepal.
One of the biggest challenges after having a life changing experience on a retreat is integrating that back into ‘normal life’. This means that for some people the momentum that is created over a retreat, and distinctions that are made, do not get fully capitalised on. That is why Carl is offering to support people for 3-months after they return from Nepal and immerse themselves back in their lives. This time can be hugely powerful for reshaping your life and completely changing your future results. If you do 3-months of Coaching with Carl after the retreat, you can get the package at a heavily discounted price (over 60% discount!!)
3-Months Coaching with Carl is normally $5,000 – $10,000. The special Nepal Adventure Coaching offer is only: US$2,500!!
Does not include:
- Travel insurance
- Your personal flights to and from Kathmandu
The Investment: only US$ 2,000
(Optional 3-Month Coaching Package: US$2,500)
Email Carl for more info, a conversation & booking
Terms & Conditions
- To secure a place on the Adventure Coaching Retreat you are required to pay a US$ 300 deposit. The deposit will be fully refundable for a period of 10-days (cooling off period). After 10-days the Deposit is non-refundable to account for any booking cancellations fees in Nepal.
- You must have Travel Insurance, against medical and personal accident risks, as well as cancellation insurance, to participate.
- Carl Massy will not be held responsible for any injuries or accidents that occur during the retreat.
- A non-refundable deposit of US$ 300 is required to secure your place. This is non-refundable after a 10-day cooling off period.
- If a cancellation is requested less than 90-days before the start date, there will be a 75% refund minus any bank transfer fees.
- If a cancellation is requested less than 60-days before the start date, there will be a 50% refund minus any bank transfer fees.
- If a cancellation is requested less than 30-days before the start date, there will be no refund of any monies paid.
- If the retreat is cancelled by Carl Massy, your full payment including your full deposit will be refunded.